Friday, April 1, 2011

Meet Steve Rockrohr

What is the primary reason you are running for this office?
Overall, I want what is best for the students of the Pleasantdale School District. Not just my own children, but all of our children. I truly feel I can help accomplish that goal by becoming a member of the board; if I didn’t hold that belief, I would not be running. Overall, I believe the district is well run, but areas of concern do exist. I feel my background can provide some needed experience and, perhaps, a fresh and educated lens from which to better identify and address the areas of need. I do not want be elected to the board to institute sweeping changes, but rather grow, nurture and perfect what is already in place while cultivating an eye for the future of the district.
While we are a very effective and successful district, there is always room for growth. In order to grow, one needs to be able realize the need for, but not fear, change.

Read more at http://burrridge.patch.com/local_facts/election-2011-meet-steve-rockrohr

No comments: